Nervous System Web Apps
last updated 5/29/2014
When you use our apps, you agree to these terms:
- You may not modify or download the apps, or run a different copy of the Apps than the one(s) hosted on the Nervous System site. If you wish to run the Apps publicly, such as for an exhibit, you must get our permission first.
- You may not re-sell designs OR any pieces created from designs generated by our Apps.
- You may not reproduce the designs created on our Apps except for personal, noncommercial use.
- You may not re-brand designs created on our website as your own.
- You may not publish the design files you obtain from our software, but you MAY non-commercially publish photos and images of jewelry you fabricate using those designs.
- If you save a custom creation using our Apps, we have the right to share the design on our website, blog, or anywhere else.
Terms and Conditions of Use
1. TermsBy accessing this web site and/or using the Nervous System Apps, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Use, in addition to all applicable laws and regulations; and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using the apps or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use LicensePermission is granted to use the Apps and, where the Apps make downloading a 3D model of your work possible, to temporarily download one copy for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nervous System's website;
- host or run any version or copy of the Apps other than the one hosted on Nervous System's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
3. DisclaimerThe apps on Nervous System's website are provided "as is". Nervous System makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nervous System does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. LimitationsIn no event shall Nervous System or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nervous System's website, even if Nervous System or a Nervous System authorized representative has been notified of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and ErrataThe materials appearing on Nervous System's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nervous System does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nervous System may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nervous System does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. LinksNervous System has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nervous System of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing LawAny claim relating to Nervous System's website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Massachusetts without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.